A widespread range of options adapted to suit your needs.
FAS can provide a high level Ocean Freight service with a choice of various shipping lines operating to the client’s individual requirements.
Our sea freight rates are often updated to offer to our clients the competitive level and service fitted to the market’s fluctuation.
We have a worldwide agent’s network, dealing with shipping to locations such as Asia, North America, South America and India. This overseas network of independent agents has their country’s knowledge and skill to manage the movement of almost any commodity.
We offer regular consolidation services and can also arrange FCL Ocean service out of any port and with any Shipping Line.
FCL or LCL service options to meet your international freight forwarding requirements include:
- Transport of full container loads worldwide.
- A worldwide network of selected agents specialized in sea transport.
- Container positioning in order to load directly at source.
- Handling consolidated cargo for both import and export.
- Multimodal transport organization.
- On line import and export customs formalities
- Pick-up and delivery throughout Europe.
- Loading and unloading of containers.
- Customs bonded storage.
- RORO and containerized vehicle transportation.
- Transport insurance upon request.